1 on 1 Yoga Training
Why do Private Yoga Sessions?
Beginner students can feel overwhelmed when attending their first yoga class while trying to learn the terminology and postures & perfect flexibility and strength all at once. The practice of yoga is a science that required great concentration and mindfulness. Yoga is a journey of discovering new ways to build strength and find greater flexibility in mind, body and spirit. A private yoga class offers personal attention to familiarize the new student with a basic foundation. As the student becomes more familiar they may seek even greater reasons to continue private yoga sessions. The befits can be limitless.
Private Yoga One on One Attention Provides:
- Basic understanding of the basic practice of yoga (5 Sessions recommended)
- Establish a comfort level in fundamental mastery so to feel confident in a group yoga class.
- Focus attention on certain aspects of the yoga practice to benefit /enhance a certain sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving tennis, swimming, golf, football, baseball, or marathon/triathlon training etc.
- Tailor a specific practice to help recover from specific injuries. Hamstring, shoulder, knee etc
- Create a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like chronic pain, fibromyalgia, pelvic floor dysfunction, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, ADHD and many more.
- Cultivate a more in depth personal Asana or Meditation Practice